HOPES, GOALS AND ASPIRATION.......

Every since childhood there have been many hopes and goals for the future. Along with these two were aspirations. There was always hope for something. I could not imagine that one day I would have to tie those hopes into my future. I thought my hopes were just silly childhood dreams that would eventually fade away as the years would change. But for my education aspiration for this year,it not different from the previous year.
"Your aptitude is very important but even more important for succes
is your attitude..."


Every year, since I could remember, I have made new resolutions or aspiraton.
This year I decide to think of resolutions I might actually like to keep.
One of my resolutions is I will have to study harder and harder to get best 
result for this semester instead I didn't do well in my first semester.
So get better result is my first priority in 2011.







Another things is to not be afraid to  make changes and try new things.

I want to keep my promise because I hope to live a more fulfilled year.


The dictionary states that hope is a wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment. Knowing the true meaning of hope gave me an even stronger desire.From my hopes came an aspiration.







    ~~The Promises I Hope to Keep~~










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment