It Would be Great If I could Rule the World,,,,

Halluuu!!!

Good evening everyone!!!

Sorry for being silent few days back.So today I want to ask you one question.If you are the person who can rule the world, what did you do???








I have think if I the one that could rule the world, all those thing in my world are free.I mean no money in my world.People will take what they want, there no charge.People in my world are same.No grade or level to know that man this man.It is same for me.
No debt also in my world.So people will live in peace and harmony.Because nowadays,there a lot of thief, murder and poor people.So when the whole thing in the world,they could not be the thief or poor because all people can get what they want easily.Everybody would have a job and be able to provide for their family.Everybody would make the same amount of money.People would live in harmony and friends wouldn't fight.




But sometimes I wonder how much better life would be if I could forcefully create my own reality......



So, its better as my imagination~~~









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment