~~BaNaNa SpLiT~~

Salam everybody!!!

     Pardon me not writing longer. A couple of week I was a bit busy with various things. But, I never forget you all. At this time, I want to serve all with something special. This  dish is a dessert that comes from United State are banana split. Once you feel it??? It very tempting..Yummy...




     Banana split is based deserts of ice cream. Usually it is served in a long dish called a boat. To make banana split, a banana sliced lengthwise and placed on a plate. There are many variations, but the classic banana split is made with scoops of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream served in a row between the banana split. Then, put pineapple topping on strawberry ice cream, chocolate syrup over the vanilla and strawberry topping over the chocolate. Finally, decorated with whipped cream, nuts, and maraschino cherries. 



     Now, we can enjoy variety of banana split with a variety of flavors. the dealers are now diversifying to suit all tastes. I love the banana split as it is mixture of ice cream and banana and a variety of other materials again. for those who like ice cream, banana split is a dish that should be tried. I really liked the banana split because I also liked the food a sweet and cold.


So here only, Hope we meet again.
Live with the sweetness of your smile and cool yourself with patience as sweet and cool the banana split

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Sweet | Dangerous said...

Banana Split is my favourite dessert since I was small. It's easy made and affordable. I used to put a lots of chocolate and strawberry syrup on top the ice cream.. yummy~

not afraid to fall nor ashamed to stumble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
not afraid to fall nor ashamed to stumble said...

wow..interesting..i want to try this dessert..yummy2..

Post a Comment