A Positive Thing That I’m Going To Do During The Mid Semester Break

Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody!!!!






      You’re probably thinking about mid-semester break by now right?. It’s a break that always promises me fun and enjoyable.  I believe everybody loves holidays,because it is time to have fun and relax.You have enough time to do the thing that you like with your family or friends.It same with me.
You hope to get all your assessments done and relax a little. But the reality is that you usually fail to hear that because a lot of work to do.So let me do a list what am I going to do for this semester break to make my holiday fullness with positive thing.


Here’s how I’m going to make it work:







Finish my homework as a lot assignment and lab report to do.Besides I have to study and make revision for one subject that there will be a test after the break. Spending the break at home with my books is a boring prospect maybe but no matter how no matter what I have to finish it. Knowing that I’ll still need to study, I’ve to make a schedule.
Spent time with family and friends. I spend most of the semester inside in class, in the library,  in front of the computer.So this holiday,hanging out with my family.Maybe spent time to have dinner and go a picnic.I also plan to go shopping with my brother.





Visit my grandmother at kampung.Actually go back to kampung make me feel better.The nature and environment fresh.So it can make me relax and far from stress.Help my grandmother at paddy field or instead of long time no see my grandmother ,I will spent time to talk with her.





Lastly,I want to bake a chocolate cake.

Although this a short holiday,but I want to make it enjoyable and fun.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment